|Date||September 10, 2019, 18.00 to September 10, 21.00|
|Location||GBG, 128 Queen Victoria Street, London|
Future of UX for Fintechs: is the branch dead?
With the rise of mobile banking technology and fintechs, the understanding of what banking is has shifted. And as consumers turn increasingly to their phones instead of their local branches, it’s raised questions around the future of bricks and mortar, and the future of banking.
Join an expert panel for a lively debate around The future of UX in a Banking-as-a-Service world and related topics at our #GBGMeetup.
- 6-7pm: Pizza & Drinks
- 7-8pm: Panel debate
- 8-9pm: Drinks & networking
Speakers on the day:
- Mike Chambers, Director, Eazy Collect and EPA Ambassador (Moderator)
- Jay Tulloch, Head of Design, Metro Bank
- Mark Harvey, Group CEO, Sekura Digital
- Henry Thomas, Head of UX, GBG
Register now using the form below.