Further to the announcements made on 28 January 2021, GB Group plc ("the Company") confirms that Dave Wilson stepped down as a Director of the Company on 30 June 2021. As required by section 430(2B) of the Companies Act 2006, details of the remuneration payments made to or to be made to Dave are set out below.
- Dave’s services will be available to the Company until 31 December 2021 (“End Date”). Up to and including the End Date Dave’s salary and benefits will continue in the usual way. If his services are required beyond the End Date, he will be compensated on a pro rata basis equivalent to his annual salary, benefits and pension scheme contributions only.
- No bonus will be payable to Dave in relation to the Company’s FY2022 (ending 31 March 2022) financial year or any subsequent financial year.
- Dave will be treated as a 'Good Leaver' under the rules of the Company’s Share Matching Plan (“the Plan”) granted in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (“the Awards”). Dave did not receive an award under the Plan for 2021.
- The Awards will vest at the normal vesting dates, subject to the Plan rules, achievement of the relevant performance conditions and shall be exercisable on the same basis as if Dave’s employment had not terminated.
- There are no other payments due to be paid to Dave.
The relevant remuneration details relating to Dave, will be included in the Directors' Remuneration Report in the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ending 31 March 2021. In accordance with section 430(2B) of the Companies Act 2006, the information contained in this document will be made available on the Company’s website until the Company’s next Directors' Remuneration Report is made available.
1 July 2021