Join the most widely recognised businesses in the Financial Services sector
23 March 2016
Financial services networking workshop
23rd March 10am – 4.30pm hosted at GBG Headquarters
GBG’s 1-day workshop will explore:
- The current and planned changes in regulation around EU 4th Money Laundering Directive
- Best practise in the IFA sector in regards to identity verification
- Emerging regulation and new technologies, and importantly, look at what is currently available to IFA’s in order to help them proactively address issues related to AML & ID fraud.
The day’s agenda will include:
- Guest speakers from inside the industry to present key topics.
- Networking and discussions with peers from key businesses within the industry covering best practice and customer due diligence around many elements of the customer journey and applicable regulations.
- An innovative session looking at some of the new technologies available, current and future, and how they can best be used to help improve customer ID verification and experience.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day.
For more information about the event, please contact David.Moore@gbgplc.com
Meet us at the event
Location: GBG Headquarters
Address: The Foundation, Herons Way, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9GB.
Apparently SatNavs are still directing visitors to our old building so, to avoid any inconvenience, please use the postcode CH4 9QS