"We are always aiming to establish trust between businesses and their customers; work and act responsibly; empower and prioritise our people; create broader societal value and protect the environment."
Chris Clark, CEO
Strong corporate responsibility is deeply embedded in our day-to-day activities and integral to our business model and strategy.
We passionately believe in the fundamental importance of effectively managing governance, social and environmental risks, as well as harnessing opportunities, and are committed to the continuous improvement of our corporate responsibility practices.
• Full compliance with QCA Code
• Information Security Management System meets ISO27001
• Penetration & vulnerability testing conducted across GBG products
• Internal & external audits and risk assessments on information security policies, processes, systems and networks
• Responsible data sourcing with network of 150+ partners worldwide
• Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (‘IAPP’)
• 36% women as a percentage of full workforce, with 43% female representation on our Board
• +90% employees consider GBG a great place to work
• 19,873 hours of training conducted on ‘be/developed’ platform in FY20
• Employee awards scheme linked to Group values of Quality, Innovation, Excellence, Trust and Respect, as well as the key segments of the Group Vision Objectives and Strategy - People, Products, Customer, Technology and Brand
• Global and strategic approach to community support to ensure a consistent and meaningful contribution to specific societal issues
• Health and Safety Policy, with training provided to all employees
Compliance with all relevant environmental legislation Clear objectives to reduce energy consumption and waste production within our office environments ‘Reduce, reuse, recycle’ policy
The use by gb group plc of any msci esg research llc or its affiliates (“msci”) data, and the use of msci logos, trademarks, service marks or index names herein, do not constitute a sponsorship, endorsement, recommendation, or promotion of gb group plc by msci. Msci services and data are the property of msci or its information providers, and are provided ‘as-is’ and without warranty. Msci names and logos are trademarks or service marks of msci.