|Date||May 30, 2018, 14.30|
|Location||St George’s Bay, St Julians, STJ3301|
|Venue||Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort|
The regulatory landscape is changing fast. Especially in Malta.
New gaming regulations and AML laws will be implemented within weeks, whilst the land based self-exclusion system is now being adapted to the online world. Traditional Know Your Customer is no longer viewed as sufficient process and staff being compliance aware is not simply a ‘nice to have’.
This latest event is dedicated to the gaming sector and takes place on May 30th at Corinthia Hotel, St Julians, Malta.
Brought to you by GBG and SMP eGaming, the agenda will be looking at the business critical implications of these key areas, and with the MGA updating attendees with the latest on both the gaming regulations and Self Exclusion scheme, it's not one to be missed!
- 14:30: arrival and registration
- 15:00: welcome remarks from your event hosts
- Regulatory update: Dominic Micallef from MGA shares the latest on the implementation of the new regulatory regime
- Beyond KYC: With the focus on responsible gambling, traditional KYC is no longer viewed as sufficient. Elly Berrill from GBG presents the options available to support a true understanding of an individual, and what can be done to put the customer at the heart of an operator’s business
- A compliance culture digest: Joe Kelly from SMP eGaming outlines why you need to embed compliance culture into your organisation, and how committing to this enhances value and sustainability
- Panel discussion: Malta Gaming, 'How the sector thrives in a period of transformational change' - an interactive and fast paced panel discussion around key topics in the sector at the moment
- Sandra Barton, CEO at MoneyMatrix
- Dominic Micallef, Chief Officer Enforcement at MGA
- Peter Murrey, Head of Gaming at GBG
- Ted Pepper, Head of Gaming Risk and Operations at SMP
- 17:00: closing remarks
- 19:00: close