The growth in choice of shopping channels has made it even more necessary for retailers to optimise use of customer identity data for managing customer relationships. GBG has a range of products tailored specifically for the retail industry covering all stages of a customer journey including acquisition, verification, targeting and retention, including loyalty.
GBG currently works with many retailers in achieving data accuracy and maintaining their customer data quality; generating lists of prospects, and through closely working with the retailer, identifying tailored data enhancements to be used in improved targeting and messaging. Card-not-present and delivery fraud are two of the main issues today’s retailers are struggling with. Our ID verification solutions can help to combat fraud within the sector without impacting the customer experience.
GBG's Identity Intelligence products and services help our retail clients to:
- Rapidly capture customer identity contact details across all touchpoints (face-to-face, telephone and online)
- Verify if a person is who they say they are and score their propensity to pay bills to help reduce fraud against the company
- Clean, suppress, dedupe, correct inaccuracies, append additional contact information and standardise all identity data so everyone in the organisation has the same shared single customer view
- Improve communication which can be personalised and automated to react to the customer’s last interaction
- Analyse customer purchase patterns to improve customer retention (e.g. predict when a customer is likely to lapse to activate retention campaigns)
- Gather customer experience feedback and opinion about your brand via our social media monitoring service
- Set up loyalty campaigns to increase share of wallet, personlised interaction and customer longevity
- Trace customers to their new address (e.g. for debt recovery purposes and to re-activate the relationship)